Voters Pledge :
"We the citizens of India, having abiding faith in Democracy, hereby pledge to uphold democratic Traditions of our country and the dignity of free, fair and peaceful elections and to vote in every election fearlessly and without being influenced by consideration of religion, race, caste, community, language or any inducement."
Introduction about Byadgi Town & TMC:
Byadgi Town Municipality established in the year 1879. It develops its works step by step and improve and completes a century. Byadgi Town situated in Haveri District of Karnataka state. A Pune-Bangalore National Highway (NH-04) far away from the town. (Only 5 Km. Dtstance)Byadgi Chilly Market was famous in International level. The town having Big Cold storages for storing the Dry Chilly. Byadgi Town located 18 km from Haveri District. According 2011 Census Byadgi town Population was 30014. Byadgi Town Municipality Council having 23 wardsand 23 members. Town Area was 4.20 Sq.km. In 1984-85 the Byadgi Town Municipality get "Best Municipality" award from Karnataka Government and get Rs. 5.00 lakhs. After once again our TMC get another award as a "Second Best Munisipality" in Karnataka State and get Rs. 2.00 Lakh. Byadgi TMC comes under KMRP-Phase I Municipality List. KMRP (Karnataka Municipal Reform Cell Project) scheme statrted in the year 2006, in that scheme we provide to public faciilities like On-Line Birth & Death Certificate entry and Issueing, Public Complaint Registration , GIS (Asthi Scheme)all are includes. The Public Grievance Rederessel Cell (PGR) will opened like as a Help line . here public gives their complaints and solves it quickly. it works 24 hours, and its Phone Number was 08375-228666. Publics will get this facility.
Public Grievanance Redressel Cell (24 Hours Service ) Contact No : 08375-228666
Current News :
On 19th March 2014 our TMC President and Vice President Election was conducted. Smt. Yallavva Davanageri elected as a President and Smt Sudha Kallihal elected as a Vice President for our TMC.
Inaugaration function (Bhoomi Pooja) of CMSMTDP Phase _II (Nagarothan Scheme) and Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited 2012-13 Order Copy (Hakku Patra) Distribution Function :
On 11th September at 10-30 a.m an Inaugaration function of CMSMTDP Phase-II (Nagarothan Scheme) and Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited 2012-13 Order Copy (Hakku Patra) Distribution function organised in Ashraya Colony, Near Banni Mahakali temple. Sri. Basavaraj Shivannanavar, MLA of Byadgi was the president of that function. All Members of TMC and Chief Officer and Staff will participate in the function.
Byadgi TMC Main Origions :
- Our TMC provide Basic Facilities for Citizens like Pure Drinking Water, Street light, and Clean town
- Our TMc Supply Pure Water Twice a day to all town publics. .
- Keep Town Clean Day by day Solid Waste transport to SWM Land. And Door to Door Water Collection work will be progress.and Fauging to all wards protect from Mosquitoes.
- Government Schemes like S.F.C , C.M.S.M.T.D.P 13th Finance and other projects provide development works like Roads, Drinages.
- To Development of Backward SC and ST , BPL Families schemes like 22.75%,7.25%,3% and Namma Mane (Urban Poverty Allivation Project) and SJSRY schems will help that families and in 3% scheme Handicapped beneficiers will take benefits through this scheme.
- Through KMRP Scheme Online Informations like Birth & Dearth Certificate Issueing Public Complaint registration, Namma Mane, SJSRY, Public get this facilities.
This page is maintained by G.T.Veereshkumar Chief Officer, TMC Byadgi
Website Updation date : 19-03-2014